How to Update PS4 to 5.05 Firmware (New Hard Drive Installed)
BUY A CHEAP JAILBROKEN CONSOLE:
- On the USB storage device, create folders for saving the update file.
- Using a computer, create a folder named "PS4".
- Inside that folder, create another folder named "UPDATE".
- Download the update file, and save it in the "UPDATE" folder you created in step 1.
- Save the file with the file name "PS4UPDATE.PUP".
- Connect the USB storage device that the update file is saved on to your PS4 system, and then from the function screen, select Settings (Settings) (System Software Update)
- Follow the screens to complete the update.
- If your PS4 system does not recognize the update file, check that the folder names and file name are correct. Enter the folder names and file name in single-byte characters using uppercase letters.
Follow Me On My Social Media's To Keep Updated
Grind Until The Day You Die Homies
Hope you have a amazing day
Thank you for watching ;)